See my gallery for examples of my art Below are some specific examples of the shading and lining I can do.
The Tactics Ogre sphere and cube were me trying to emulate the shading from said game, though I added in some cross-hatching for fun.
Example of the Tactics Ogre shading applied in a demo scene.
I can compose original pieces as well as create arrangements in a variety of styles. I'm a big fan of eclectic soundtracks from games like the PSX era Final Fantasys (VII, VIII, IX), Chrono Trigger / Chross, Katawa Shoujo, etc.
- Arrangements (Visit a track's individual page to see the piece(s) I combined and / or arranged.)
How I work
The client tells me what's needed and, if they wish, provide reference images / music. After working out the complexity of the request, I'll quote a price and accept the first half of payment. From here I'll create something (possibly a few different options to help pinpoint the desired result) very rough and continue to update the client as I work. Changes may be requested up to three times at any point during this process before further charges apply. One of these may be a major rework, while the other two may involve minor edits.
Examples of the type of updates a client might receive as I work. It progresses from earlier updates on the left to finished works on the right.
Each background or piece of music is paid for individually. A background is paid for half before beginning and half upon completion. Music is paid for upon completion. Payment is done via PayPal. Please note that these prices are starting points which may be modified (reduced or increased) according to the complexity of the request. Prices are in Australian dollars.
- Static background - $60 each
- Animated element - $30 each
- Simple variation - $10 each Such as time of day change, some season / weather changes, removal of object(s), etc.
- Complex variation - $30 each Cases where lots of things need to be changed, e.g., facing the camera a different direction (requiring extra content), some season / weather changes, addition of many new objects.
- Original composition - $15 per minute of music
- Arrangement of existing music - $10 per minute of music
What I Need From You
Please have this information ready before commissioning me:
- Whether it's for backgrounds, music, something else or all of them.
- The number of required backgrounds or music pieces and what they need to be of; e.g., a kitchen, a school exterior, a space shuttle, etc.
- What dimensions you require the BGs to be; e.g., "1920 x 1080", "1280 x 720", etc or what duration the piece of music needs to be.
I'm currently quite busy, so while I am welcoming new requests, I probably can't start any until at least the new year. I apologise for any inconvenience. If you give me the details above, it helps me schedule you in and give you an estimate of when I can start. Please note that I will only schedule you in for what you ask for. If you want more stuff after that, you may have to wait again.
I'll respond to any notes I receive on dA or comments on this journal post. Additionally, I'm fine with communicating via Skype (text IM, not voice / video) if you find email too sluggish.
- Email: email@example.com
That's it! Thanks for reading ^.^